Everyone loves cookies but not everyone has the ingredients for them. But don’t you worry! We’ve got the perfect 3 ingredient microwave cookies recipe for you. It’s super simple, no hassle at all. Plus the ingredients are super basic as well!
Making your cookies in the microwave ensures a super-fast cooking time to cater to your undying hunger! No worries, we’ve all been there. So make your way over to the kitchen to craft the best deep dish cookie ever! Check out our article regarding life-saving tips, while using microwave ovens!
Also, if you’re looking for the basic microwave oven cookies then you can’t make them with 3 ingredients only. They’d turn out flavorless and raw. But we’ve got another great recipe including the minimum amount of ingredients you’ll need for your cookies! Stick till the end for that awesome recipe. Moreover, we have a great article on why you should teach your kid how to cook in a microwave oven as a bonus just for you. Make sure you check that out to learn why your kids must know microwave cooking!
Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Recipe: Deep Dish 3 Ingredient Microwave Cookies
Follow the steps to a gooey and warm deep dish cookie in just a minute! Perfectly vegan and gluten-free, anyone can make this cookie. It’s also super light and easy on the body. Let’s get to it!
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- a quarter cup almond flour
- half a banana (mashed)
+ chocolate chips (optional)
- Take a small microwaveable bowl or a ramekin and grease it lightly with oil.
- Now, add in 1 tablespoon of almond butter, a quarter cup of almond flour, and the half mashed banana. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Put the bowl/ramekin into the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once done, take it out and serve it with whatever side you like!
This deep dish cookie is super healthy and light. Extremely easy to make with barely any ingredients, try this recipe out soon!
Recipe: Basic Microwave Cookies with Minimum Ingredients
This basic recipe uses a total of 6 ingredients. Fear not, though, because all these ingredients are usually available in the kitchen! This amazing recipe will yield 20 cookies, bakes super quickly in a microwave!
- one and a half cup flour
- half a cup butter
- quarter cup milk
- half a cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
+ chocolate chips (optional)
- Take a bowl and add in one and a half cup of flour and half a cup of powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Add in half a cup of butter, a quarter cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence, and 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Thoroughly mix all these ingredients to form a dough.
- You may also mix in chocolate chips.
- Once the dough is ready, divide it into 20 balls.
- Flatten each ball a bit and place 6 flattened balls at a time into the microwave.
- Microwave for 1 and a half to 2 minutes in total. On the halfway mark, turn the plate around horizontally to 180 degrees for cooking all sides.
- If you have a grill option then turn that on as well! It’ll give you crispier cookies on the top.
- Take the cookies out once they’re done and put the next batch in.
- Voila! Your simple microwave cookies are ready. Eat them with a glass of milk or enjoy them with tea.
Sometimes, a bunch of ingredients is not available in the kitchen. Other times, some ingredients are super rare. That’s why we bring you two unique recipes to make microwave cookies easily with minimum ingredients. Give both of these a try and let us know what you think!