Cinnamon rolls are a delicacy no matter the weather. Their sweet yet spicy taste is to die for, whether you bake them on a Christmas morning or as a dessert after dinner. A lot of families have passed down their wholesome recipes of this treat from generation to generation.
Well, we’re going to pass down these 3 different ways to make cinnamon rolls to you! All three styles are completely different but with the variety they provide, we’re sure you can enjoy a batch of cinnamon rolls wherever you are.
1. Campfire Cinnamon Rolls
Eating cinnamon rolls made freshly on the campfire is a completely different experience in itself. There’s something so unique and fun about cooking your own cinnamon rolls. So, here’s a super easy cinnamon roll recipe for when you’re out camping. It just requires a skillet and some parchment paper but that’s all. Let’s get into it!
- One container of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- A little bit of cooking oil
- Parchment paper
- Open the container and keep the icing aside.
- Separate the rolls.
- Take a cast iron skillet and line it with parchment paper.
- Brush a little cooking oil on the parchment paper.
- Place your rolls inside it such that none of the rolls are overlapping.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil.
- Place the skillet on a low flame campfire for 20 minutes.
- Once done, spread the icing over the warm rolls and enjoy!
2. Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
If you want to try baking cinnamon rolls in an air fryer, you’re at the right place! Here’s a super easy recipe to create your favorite cinnamon rolls in an air fryer. The recipe is more or less the same as that of oven cinnamon rolls but it’s tweaked just slightly to fit the air fryer time and temperature control.
So, test these cinnamon rolls out today in your air fryer!
3. Keto Cinnamon Rolls
If you’re following a keto diet and want to experience the rich goodness of cinnamon rolls then we have the right recipe for you! This recipe only uses ingredients permissible in regards to keto diet and do not compromise on the flavor at all.
Check out our keto cinnamon rolls here!
We hope that you liked our different ways of creating delicious cinnamon rolls! All 3 recipes turn out amazing and are worth trying at least once. So, bake these cinnamon rolls and let us know in the comments how they turned out. Happy baking!