Everyone loves a soft and gooey pizza with a crispy crust, oozing with the juiciness of the pepperoni. But how can you achieve the perfect pizza without getting it directly from a restaurant? Yup! We’re talking about frozen pizzas. We’ll be guiding you through the perfect steps on how to reheat a frozen pizza in oven.
Table of Contents
Steps on how to reheat frozen pizza in oven
The idea behind this is pretty simple. You just need a simple oven to get the most mouth-watering pizza ever! Following are the things you’ll need to accomplish this:
- an oven (well… duh!)
- foil or a sheet pan
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take out the frozen pizza from the freezer.
- Make sure to remove any plastic or cardboard on the frozen pizza. Not doing so will release chemicals and change the taste of the pizza.
- Now, cut up the pizza into slices. Slices cook way cooker and better in the oven. Plus you can always reassemble them later to get the perfect shape!
- Take foil or a sheet pan and place each slice onto it.
- Place the slices into the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. You can always determine when to stop by observing the cheese. If the cheese has perfectly melted then you’re good to go!
- If you want a crispy crusted pizza, then put your sheet pan into the oven while it is preheating. Place the slices onto this preheated pan and then cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
And there you have it! A delicious gooey and crispy crusted pizza is ready. Enjoy it with a movie or eat it at a gathering, it’ll taste yummy any time! If you’re left with a few slices then don’t fret for we’ve got the perfect method to refreeze the slices for later!
Also read our guide to buying the top commercial microwave!
How to freeze your pizza for later?
The method’s pretty simple! All you need is some foil and that’s pretty much it. The following are the steps to perfectly freezing your pizza.
- Get some foil.
- Divide your pizza into slices.
- Cover each slice completely with foil. This will prevent any crystallization of the pizza itself.
- Put each slice into the freezer.
And that’s it! Though do remember that store-bought pizzas have specific preservation chemicals. Your self frozen pizzas wouldn’t last as long as the store-bought ones in the freezer. So, be sure to eat them after a few days!
We hope you liked our easy method on how to reheat frozen pizza in oven. It literally takes 15 minutes to give you delicious pizza, just as awesome as the freshly cooked one! Be sure to check out more of our articles to learn cool tips and hacks regarding microwaves!
If you like reading this article then you will definitely fall in love with these great budget-friendly microwave articles! Do check it out, it has all the modern microwaves that are available on Amazon at a budget.
- Bake 3 ingredient cookies in microwave
- Is microwave harmful to health?
- What distance is safe from a microwave?
- Sizes of microwave ovens in inches
- Can a microwave be unsafe to use?
- What are the uses of convection microwave ovens
- Microwave oven history
- Sponge cake in a microwave tips
- Cooking microwave omelet in a cup
- Can a microwave oven make popcorns?
- Best rated countertop convection microwaves
- Best budget microwaves under $150
- Top rated electric wall ovens for baking
- Best commercial microwave ovens
- Best countertop steam ovens
- Different cake recipes with microwave oven
- Sponge cake recipes with microwave oven
- Is a microwave better than an oven?
- Can you reheat shrimp?
- Microwave tips and tricks
- What are the different types of microwave ovens?
- What brands to consider while buying a microwave oven
- How to clean a microwave oven from inside?
- How to reheat a sandwich with microwave oven?
- Steam cooking and its advantages
- How to cook zucchini noodles in microwave